Blanca Aguilar Catalán
Areas of Specialisation:
- Intellectual and Industrial Property.
- Internet and New Technologies Law.
- Bachelor´s Degree in law at the University of Zaragoza.
- Master Degree in Intellectual Property, Industrial Property and New Techonologies at the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in law at the International University of La Rioja.
- Worked as a Legal assistant at the Technological Institute of Aragón. In this position, she worked in such disciplines as Technology Transfer and Competition law.
- As well, she also collaborated with Loyra Attorneys, specializing in Commercial Law and New Technologies Law.
- Legal advisor at law firm Vargas Vilardosa attorneys.
- “ The legal protection of biotechnological inventions, special mention to Monsanto vs. Cefetra case”Digital repository of UNIZAR year 2014.
- Contributor member: ipcubed.eu/