Mª José Martínez Sancho – Abogado
Areas of specialization:
- Labour and Social Security Law
- Civil and Family Law
- Economic Criminal Law
- Private International Law
- Conflicts management: Negotiation and Mediation.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Zaragoza, 1997.
- Postgraduate Diploma at the Autonomous University of Barcelona about “Coexistence and Transformation of conflicts” integrated into the “Master’s degree in Integral Conflict Management and Promotion of the Coexistence”, taught by the Bar association of Aragón
- Member of the Bar of Zaragoza (R.E.I.C.A.Z) since 2002.
- Self-employed practicing lawyer since 2000, in permanent collaboration with the law firm “Vargas Vilardosa Abogados”, integrated into the network of Eurojuris International European law firms.
- Technical teacher of Training: drafting legal texts and manuals for private education centres.
- Contributor of the legal newspaper “Legal Today”.